TERMS AND CONDITIONS BYRON BAY LUXE LIMOUSINES
BOOKINGS AND CANCELLATIONS
- 100% cancellation fee applies for no-shows, or cancellations within 24 hours of the transfer. (Refer to flight delays/cancellations for exceptions) Cancellations made giving more than 24 hours notice from the scheduled transfer will receive a full refund less a $15.00 administration and handling fee.
- All payments are forfeited on cancellation within 48 hrs of major events (Splendour in the Grass, Blues fest or Falls Festival)
- Wedding bookings cancelled within 7 days of event will have 50% of booking fee retained. (Cancellations under 48hrs will forfeit all payments.)
- All bookings must be prepaid in full. We do not accept cash payments at the point of hire. Your booking is only secure once we have received full payment and you have email confirmation.
- Our prices include GST, tolls and parking fees. Baby/child seats are available at no extra charge (children under the age of 8 years must be restrained in a child/baby seat by Australian law).
- Any additional variations/diversions to original booking will be charged accordingly to the supplied credit card, and notification of this sent to hirer.
- Multiple pickups/ setdowns required enroute will be charged on top of the quoted price at $25/15mins or part thereof unless already advised and included in the original quote.
- Bookings for transfers before 6am and after 10pm will incur a 15% surcharge
- Credit Card surcharge- 1.4% Visa and Mastercard, and 2.5% American Express
- Excessive waiting time on pickup is not included in the price and is considered to be anything over 10 mins after booked collection time (see variation below for Airport pickups)
- Excess waiting time will be charged at the hourly hire rate of the vehicle in 15minute increments.
– Mercedes sedan – $110 + GST/hour
– Audi Q7 – $120 + GST/hour
– Mercedes Viano – $130 + GST/hour
AIRPORT PICKUPS: Byron Bay Luxe will monitor all aircraft movements in order to meet you off your flight.
Standard complimentary waiting time at Airports:
- For domestic Airport arrivals, the price includes parking charges and waiting time of up to 25 mins after the flight has landed.
- For International arrivals, the price includes parking charges and waiting time of up to 45 mins after the flight has landed.
After this, waiting time will be charged in 15minute increments at:
Mercedes Sedan – $110 + GST/hour
Audi Q7 – $120 + GST/hour
Mercedes Viano – $130 + GST/hour
FLIGHT DELAYS/CANCELLATIONS: In all cases of flight delays we will endeavour to provide a substitute service at a later time, subject to availability. Byron Bay Luxe will provide a full refund, with no cancellation fee, for passengers that are unable to utilise our services as a result of commercial flight cancellations. The customer MUST advise Byron Bay Luxe by phone on +61 429262524 immediately when they become aware of a cancellation or substantial delay, or they could be deemed as a ‘no show’.
SERVICE TERMS: Advised travel times are a guide to ensure there is sufficient travel time to carry out our transfer under normal operational conditions. Byron Bay Luxe does not take any responsibility for missing flight or tour connections arising from delays i.e. abnormal traffic congestion, poor weather, road works or from variation of times or delays caused by customers.
EXCESS LUGGAGE: Guests travelling must advise at time of booking if they are travelling with excess baggage, or bulky items which may not fit in the vehicle luggage compartment. No suitcases will be transported inside the passenger area of the vehicle due to transport regulations and safety concerns.
CLEANING FEE: Byron Bay Luxe reserves the right to charge a cleaning/repair fee if any passengers soil or damage the interior or exterior of the vehicle.
UNRULY or INEBRIATED PASSENGERS: Byron Bay Luxe reserves the right to refuse the carriage of passengers that appear to be unruly, violent, or excessively inebriated. The decision to refuse carriage is the responsibility of the driver, with the intention of protecting our driver safety and the condition of our vehicles. In the case that carriage is refused, a 100% cancellation fee applies.